Nerja Featured Property – Los Arcos 4
- When will Nerja Caves and Museum reopen? Monday June 8th
- Spain will welcome back foreign holidaymakers in July 2020
- Nerja Beaches- Beach holidays on the Costa del Sol
- When can I fly to Spain? – When can I book my summer holiday to Spain?
- Top 10 holiday destinations after Coronavirus Lockdown is lifted
Tag Archives: Bank holidays in Andalucia 2019
Bank Holidays in Andalucia Spain – Festivals and Fiestas 2019/2020 There is a bank holiday in August 15th La Asunción de la Virgen (Asuncion Day) so, you may find shops will be shut everywhere. It is usual for places to … Continue reading