- Nerja Real Estate Agents and Properties for Sale June 20, 2019
- Nerja Live music on the Costa del Sol June 17, 2019
- Villas and apartments for rent with swimming pools in Nerja June 17, 2019
- Nerja Villas and Apartments June 2019 June 3, 2019
- Country Villa with Pool Nerja May 27, 2019
- Nerja is a base to discover Seville and Andalucia May 20, 2019
- Nerja Town Centre Accommodation May 11, 2019
- Nerja in May – Hot weather and Holy Communions April 30, 2019
- Tapas Route Nerja 2019 the Top Ten Tapas in Nerja April 23, 2019
- Nerja 2019 holidays on the Costa del Sol Andalucia April 15, 2019
- Semana Santa (Holy Week) in Spain 2019 – Watch the Nerja parades March 31, 2019
- Easy Rabo de Toro or Oxtail Recipe March 17, 2019
- Nerja Villas With Private Pools – Villas with pools Nerja March 12, 2019
- Top 10 Tourist attractions Costa del Sol El Acebuchal March 8, 2019
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on the Costa del Sol March 3, 2019
About This Site
This Blog is part of the Nerja Paradise Rentals website. Nerja Paradise Rentals has villas, houses and apartments for rent in Nerja on the Costa del Sol, Spain.
We are a family run business of more than two decades and provide a honest and professional service.
Tag Archives: Nerja Blog
Winter Holidays in Nerja Winter Holidays in Nerja on the Costa del Sol are a great way to get some Winter Sun.
Winter Holidays in Nerja – A great place at any time of the year Is there anything more depressing than the onset of winter? As soon as the clocks go back to preserve winter daylight hours, that feeling that you … Continue reading
FRIGILIANA Frigiliana is a town in southern Spain. It’s known for its Moorish old quarter and narrow streets decorated with ceramic mosaics. El Ingenio is a 16th-century Renaissance palace now housing a sugar cane factory. Exhibits at the Archaeological Museum … Continue reading
Sights and Sounds of Nerja The sights and sounds of Nerja on the Costa del Sol are plentiful and varied.
There are plenty of sights to see in Nerja when you come and stay with us at Nerja Paradise Rentals. Some of these sights are a little more bizarre than others. After all, when was the last time you saw … Continue reading
Holiday Rental Nerja Villas and Apartments Properties Nerja Villas for Holidays on the Costa del Sol, Spain from Nerja Paradise Rentals
Holiday rental properties in Nerja can be hard to come by, during the height of the summer, so, its always a good idea to book early. Villa Lilly is one of three recently built villas in the centre of Nerja, … Continue reading
Nerja Sightseeing by Train Nerja sightseeing made easy. Anyone who has ever come to Nerja must have been on the ‘Wally-Trolley’ that is run by City Sightseeing, the open-top bus tour company. Its actually a bus but looks for all … Continue reading
Sights of Nerja – The Nerja Caves The Nerja Caves are just one of the great places you can visit on your Costa del Sol holiday. However; they will leave a lasting impression on you, their sheer size of the … Continue reading
How to Make Perfect Paella – Best Paella Recipe Paella recipe for the perfect Spanish meal - Quick and easy recipe for traditional Paella
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PAELLA EVER! Paella is probably the most famous of any Spanish dishes. It is also probably the biggest Spanish fallacy as well. ‘Paella’ is actually the name given to the PAN, the dish is actually … Continue reading
Festival Virgen del Carmen Nerja This is a festival held every year in Nerja and along the coast of Spain
FESTIVAL IN NERJA VIRGEN DEL CARMEN NERJA The Día de la Virgen del Carmen, (Virgen del Carmen or Nuestra Señora del Carmen) July 16th, is celebrated in many coastal towns and villages throughout Spain. Most of the Día de la Virgen del Carmen traditions involve at least one parade through the … Continue reading
Nerja Costa del Sol Rentals Welcome to the Costa del Sol Rentals Blog which is part of the Nerja Paradise Rentals website. This is the first of, I hope, many interesting and informative articles that will help you to get … Continue reading