Water Parks on the Costa del Sol
Looking back on childhood holidays, we always remember the sunny days and the sea or other water attractions. Water Parks linger long in the memory and are a source of great happiness. especially for children of any age.
The Costa del Sol has abundant sunshine, warm weather and long days. This makes it the perfect location for a Water Park. Booking your villa, apartment or townhouse close to the beach is the start of a great holiday.
What is a Water Park?
If you have never been to one of the parks, then you are in for a treat. Imagine being in an area that has all sorts of water slides, rubber ring rapids, small pools and large pools as well as tidal pools that emulate the sea.
Add to that a sunbed and an area for relaxing as well as a restaurant and changing area. That is your standard Water Park.
- Aqualand: Torremolinos. Big family-focused water park with lots of slides, rapids & a surf beach area with a wave machine.
- Aquavélis: Torre del Mar: This water park is a favourite with tourists and locals alike.
- Aquatropic Almuñécar: Family fun in this very popular park.
- Bahia Park: Algeciras. This park is along the Costa del Sol close to Gibraltar
- Costa Waterpark: Many different locations, including Fuengirola and Benalmadena.
- Cable Ski and Wakeboard Centre: San Pedro Alcantara
- Funny Beach: Marbella. A family attraction with 2 go-kart tracks, bumper boats & water sports such as tubing & jet skiing.
- Holiday Beach Club: Benalmadena. The Beach Club is the main attraction when staying in the Holiday World Resort, with amazing themed outdoor pools, waterslides, superb sports facilities
- Parque Acuatico Mijas: Mijas. Waterpark with a wave pool, slides & a kids’ play area, also lounge chairs, snack bars & lockers.
- Tivoli World: Sol Pier is an amusement park located in Benalmádena
Not Just Water Parks
These are some of the great places to visit when on your Costa del Sol vacations. Most hotels, apartments, villas and townhouses have their own pools, both private and communal.
Rather than add a link to each of the Costa del Sol Water Parks, I thought I might just add one.
The Thomas Cook website has a great synopsis on all of these parks. Check out the description of each in this Blog and then take a trip, via Google, to the company websites. You will easily find the best water amusements for you.
Have a great time.